To be a member of MCC of VA (HMO SNP), you must:
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- Live in our geographic service area, which includes all counties in Virginia
- Be a United States citizen or be lawfully present in the United States
- Not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), with limited exceptions, such as if you develop ESRD when you are already a member of a plan that we offer, or if you were a member of a different plan that was terminated
- Meet the special eligibility requirements described below.
Special eligibility requirements for our plan
Our plan is designed to meet the needs of people who receive certain Medicaid benefits. (Medicaid is a joint Federal and state government program that helps with medical costs for certain people with limited incomes and resources.) To be eligible for our plan you must be eligible for Medicare and Full Medicaid Benefits.